11/15/2011

Daisy Cupcakes

I got bored a couple of weeks ago, there was no one around and nothing to do and it was a crappy horrible rainy day out so I decided to do some baking. Nothing too exciting after all it was only me going to be eating whatever I produced and unless I want to turn into a telly tubby I didn't want to be eating a dozen buttercream topped cakes all by myself. So I went for these simple little cuties. I tried a different (easier) vanilla sponge recipe, still with the gluten-free flour blend which mixed and baked faster than previous attempts and topped it off with a lemon icing glaze and some daisies cut from leftover navy and yellow fondant.

2 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

Again, you with the leftovers around the house!

And sadly, the idea of turning into a Telly Tubby is oddly attractive... must need more sleep (and better cupcakes).

Elimare said...

Heh I've got SOO much fondant left i have to use it up some way!